- Be enrolled in a US accredited institution of higher education on a full time basis for the Fall 2021 semester
- Have a GPA of at least 3.5 out of 4.0 (or the equivalent). (Some scholarships require a lower GPA for eligibility. Students in a pass-fail system are also eligible.)
- Be a United States Citizen or permanent resident alien.
- Have Italian American ancestry. To be considered Italian American, the student must have at least one
ancestor who has immigrated from Italy
- Have an active NIAF Membership. Student may use their parent, guardian or grandparent’s membership.
*NIAF scholarships have additional specific eligibility requirements.
Please visit our Available Scholarships page to review all criteria.