Customer Service & Data Entry Specialist
Part-Time ($25 per hour)
Washington DC or Remote
Customer Service & Data Entry Specialist is responsible for inputting new data and modifying existing data in digital databases as well routine customer service functions such as returning phone calls and responding to email inquiries. Duties include:
- Input data from paper documents into digital spreadsheets, updating order statuses for customers and double-checking work.
- Run, export, and convert from Excel to the fulfillment partners’ template, the NIAF member fulfillment spreadsheets on a weekly basis and follow-up when tracking fulfillment items and orders as necessary.
- Transfer data from hard copy (cash on hand reports) itemizing new/renewal memberships, donations, and item purchases to Salesforce digital database.
- Categorize daily/weekly online transactions (new/renewal memberships, donations, spoon orders) and cross-reference and enter updates in Salesforce.
- Answer within 24 hours member requests via phone or email and troubleshoot the inquiry and update member information in Salesforce database.
- Verify outdated data and make any necessary changes to records.
- Operate common office equipment, like scanners and printers.
- Maintain monthly accounting of financial transactions related to membership.
- Search for and investigate information contained in files.
- Input text-based and numerical information from source documents.
- Provide occasional administrative support.
- Sort and organize hard copies of paperwork after entering data electronically.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors.
- Assist with special projects that require large amounts of data entry.
- Provide data entry support across departments on an ad-hoc basis.
- Other duties as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred.
Qualified candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. No phone calls please.