ItalTalk
NIAF
Send to a Friend Printer Friendly
  NIAF FORUMS
Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Calendars  Log Out

State of Florida Teacher Certification

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Teachers] >> Certification >> State of Florida Teacher Certification Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
State of Florida Teacher Certification - 1/22/2008 10:38:17 PM   
MiNena77

Hello All
Looking for information regarding obtaining teacher certification in the State of Florida for a foreign language teacher.  I am in the process of completing my Masters in Italian Studies and would like to become certified.  Can anyone give me more information, suggestions, comments and/or pointers?

Marisol
Post #: 1
RE: State of Florida Teacher Certification - 3/11/2008 2:59:22 PM   
Roberta

House Representative Maria Lorts Sachs has filed BILL HB 207 with the Florida Legislature to add the Subject Area Test in Italian. The Subject Area Test makes the hiring of teachers easier and faster, and then would not require a bachelors degree or at least 30 university credits in order to meet requirements (as it does now). Please contact the Italian consulate in Italy for more information.

(in reply to MiNena77)
Post #: 2
RE: State of Florida Teacher Certification - 3/8/2011 1:12:47 AM   
markosmith

To become a certified teacher in Florida, you will need to fulfill all prerequisite coursework, teacher preparation, and testing requirements.

Now that you know what to focus on, you are on the path of success for any test, be it MTTC CLAD

(in reply to MiNena77)
Post #: 3
RE: State of Florida Teacher Certification - 3/22/2011 2:38:09 AM   
marcokallis

If you must pass the NCLEX-RN exam to achieve your dream of being a registered nurse you know there's a lot of gossip, mystery and flat-out lies surrounding this high stakes test.

Prepare for exams related to NCLEX rn review TExES study Praxis test

(in reply to MiNena77)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Teachers] >> Certification >> State of Florida Teacher Certification Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode