ItalTalk
NIAF
Send to a Friend Printer Friendly
  NIAF FORUMS
Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Calendars  Log Out

The Johns Hopkins University George M. Santangelo Fellowship

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Students] >> Scholarships >> The Johns Hopkins University George M. Santangelo Fellowship Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Johns Hopkins University George M. Santangelo Fello... - 12/10/2007 3:28:15 PM   
Fabiano

The Johns Hopkins University
Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
The Dr. George M. Santangelo Fellowship has been established by Dr. Santangelo’s
daughter, Mrs. Georgia Derrico, an alumna of the Johns Hopkins University SAIS
Bologna Center. The purpose of the Santangelo Fellowship is to support the study of a
student attending the Bologna Center for their first year of study at SAIS.
Qualifications:
The Santangelo Fellowship will be awarded to a student who is an alumnus of the Alpha
Phi Delta fraternity or who has a family member who is an alumnus of the Alpha Phi
Delta fraternity.
If no applicant meets the above criterion, the fellowship will be awarded to a student of
Italian American heritage.
If no applicant meets either of the above criterions, the fellowship will be awarded to a
student from Southern Italy.
Award:
$9,000, not renewable for the second year of study at SAIS.
To Apply:
Qualified applicants to the MA program should submit a separate statement with their
SAIS admissions application indicating their interest in the Santangelo Fellowship and
how they meet either criterion. Student must send their complete application material to
SAIS Washington DC and must indicate on their admission application that they are
seeking admission to the Bologna Center (for more information about the Bologna
Center program please visit www.sais-jhu.edu and click on the Bologna campus).
Application information:
Application material is available directly from Johns Hopkins University at:
www.sais-jhu.edu
Deadline for application:
Deadline for application is January 15, 2008
Post #: 1
RE: The Johns Hopkins University George M. Santangelo F... - 1/7/2008 11:32:24 PM   
Albatros

Does anyone know of a program that is fundamentally based on philosophy, ethics, and biotechnology? The University of Miami has a B.A. in philosophy but it may be the best degree around since it has just opened the only other premier research program, that according to the Miami Herald, in the U.S., it is second only to Harvard's Broad Institute! It may be more than the climate that made those N.C. Devils (scientists) deflect to a warmer climate...i am sure it was the Hurricanes, or The Cane Synergy! ! ! 

< Message edited by Albatros -- 1/7/2008 11:33:33 PM >

(in reply to Fabiano)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Students] >> Scholarships >> The Johns Hopkins University George M. Santangelo Fellowship Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode