ItalTalk
NIAF
Send to a Friend Printer Friendly
  NIAF FORUMS
Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Calendars  Log Out

Teach Italian in the US this summer

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Job Link] >> Post Availability >> Teach Italian in the US this summer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Teach Italian in the US this summer - 2/25/2009 9:48:54 AM   
Michele

Use your language in the USA in the summer!  Concordia Language Villages hires speakers of Italian as summer staff for its Italian language and culture immersion program, Lago del Bosco

We are looking for staff who want to teach Italian language and culture through song, sports activities, theatre, dance, the environment, and so on, as well as through the activities of daily living, such as setting the table and cleaning the cabin.  You do not need to be a teacher to apply; we teach you our informal and immersion approach.  Some credentialed language teachers are needed for an intensive language session.  Paperwork to apply for a J-1 cultural exchange visa is provided to the applicants who are selected for positions. 

Since 1961, Concordia Language Villages has boldly and optimistically pursued a vision of peace and understanding by educating young people in the languages and cultures of our world.  We offer language and culture immersion programs in 15 languages for young people (ages 7 to 18) and employment opportunities for students and professionals. 

To learn more and submit an on-line staff application, visit www.ConcordiaLanguageVillages.org and click on “work at the Villages.”  Please be sure to read the “guidelines” to filling out the online application, and keep them close while you are completing the application.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Job Link] >> Post Availability >> Teach Italian in the US this summer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode