ItalTalk
NIAF
Send to a Friend Printer Friendly
  NIAF FORUMS
Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Calendars  Log Out

Reader Recruitment for FLAP

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Job Link] >> Job Openings >> Reader Recruitment for FLAP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Reader Recruitment for FLAP - 1/14/2009 9:07:54 AM   
Michele

Federal Application Reviewers Needed

Foreign Language Assistance Program (FLAP)
U.S. Department of Education

The U.S. Department of Education seeks qualified individuals interested in reviewing applications for the Foreign Language Assistance Program.  These reviewers will independently read and evaluate applications submitted to the Department.

Qualifications:

Recent experience in an institution of higher education preparing teachers to teach foreign languages in elementary or secondary U.S. public schools, or

Recent experience in an institution of higher education administering a program that prepares teachers to teach foreign languages in elementary or secondary U.S. public schools, or

Recent experience teaching foreign languages in an elementary or secondary U.S. public school, or

Recent experience administering foreign language programs in a local educational agency or a state educational agency.

Must have the ability to use technology to complete reviews.

The Department is particularly interested in recruiting individuals with experience in an institution of higher education preparing teachers to teach foreign languages or administering a program that prepares teachers to teach foreign languages, but will consider other foreign language education experience.

Tentative Reading Period: Mid-May, 2009

All materials and grant applications will be available on-line. 

Review comments and scoring will be completed on-line through the U.S. Department of Education’s e-Reader system. 

Please send a brief resume to Ana.Garcia@ed.gov.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Job Link] >> Job Openings >> Reader Recruitment for FLAP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode