ItalTalk
NIAF
Send to a Friend Printer Friendly
  NIAF FORUMS
Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Calendars  Log Out

Italian Reggio Emilia Program - Open Enrollment

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Job Link] >> Post Availability >> Italian Reggio Emilia Program - Open Enrollment Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Italian Reggio Emilia Program - Open Enrollment - 12/12/2008 1:11:51 AM   
parliamo

Parliamo Italiano!-Scuola Materna (2 -4 ½ years old)

OPEN ENROLLMENT

Parliamo Italiano Scuola Materna is an Italian program for children with locations in San Rafael and Mill Valley, Marin County, CA

Our full immersion Italian language program will give your child the opportunity to learn the Italian language. Our goal is to enrich your child’s learning by providing him/her the opportunity to learn Italian in a fun, creative environment which ultimately enhances their learning experience.

We follow the Reggio Emilia philosophy and provide a happy, positive and developmentally appropriate environment.

We serve organic and sugar free home made snacks and lunches.

The long-term goal of PARLIAMO ITALIANO! - Scuola Materna is to bring its children to fluent bilingualism without pressure, but using an inviting and gentle approach.

Bilingual students have more success in school due to the innate understanding of varied patterns and organization of language which helps them decode the various disciplines they will encounter in school.

For more information visit http://www.italiamore.com/IP/

“Listen, observe, interact, and learn from the child”

Thumbnail Image

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Job Link] >> Post Availability >> Italian Reggio Emilia Program - Open Enrollment Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode