ItalTalk
NIAF
Send to a Friend Printer Friendly
  NIAF FORUMS
Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Calendars  Log Out

one-year visiting position at Mount Holyoke College

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Job Link] >> Post Availability >> one-year visiting position at Mount Holyoke College Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
one-year visiting position at Mount Holyoke College - 12/2/2008 9:01:05 AM   
Michele

Mount Holyoke College

One-year visiting position in Italian.
The Department of Classics and Italian at Mount Holyoke College invites applications for a one-year position at the rank of Visiting Assistant Professor or Visiting Lecturer in Italian, starting July 1, 2009. Teaching load will be four or five courses per year, depending on rank. Previous teaching experience and Ph.D. preferred. Please send letter of application, a brief statement of teaching philosophy and research interests, curriculum vitae and two letters of recommendation by February 1, 2009, to Professor Paula Debnar, Chair, Classics and Italian, Mount Holyoke College, 50 College Street, South Hadley, MA 01075.

Mount Holyoke is an undergraduate liberal arts college for women with 2,000 students and 200 faculty. It is located about 80 miles west of Boston in the Connecticut River valley, and is a member of the Five College Consortium consisting of Amherst, Hampshire, Mount Holyoke, and Smith Colleges and the University of Massachusetts.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Job Link] >> Post Availability >> one-year visiting position at Mount Holyoke College Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode