ItalTalk
NIAF
Send to a Friend Printer Friendly
  NIAF FORUMS
Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Calendars  Log Out

Girotondo Italian Preschool and Kindergarten seeking Teachers - Marin County, CA

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Job Link] >> Post Availability >> Girotondo Italian Preschool and Kindergarten seeking Teachers - Marin County, CA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Girotondo Italian Preschool and Kindergarten seeking Te... - 11/12/2008 10:54:37 PM   
jesshall

Girotondo Italian Preschool and Kindergarten is seeking teachers.

We are willing to consider work visa sponsorship

About Our School:
Girotondo Italian School, currently a Preschool and Kindergarten, is a full-immersion, private, Italian school licensed by the state of California.  We are a Reggio Emilia inspired, non-profit school with plans to add a First Grade class by 2010.  We are also working to implement the International Baccalaureate “Primary Years” program (IB).   In addition to preschool and Kindergarten, Girotondo offers extended care mornings and afternoons, and afternoon classes for older children.    

We are located in San Rafael, California in Marin County.  Our school building is rented from the Dixie School District for the exclusive use of Girotondo Italian School and includes our own, newly built playground.  

Girotondo is a tight-knit and active social community.  Teachers at Girotondo are revered with the highest respect, and families are enthusiastically involved with the school.  Staff is supportive and cohesive.  Girotondo has been featured in over 6 articles in local publications and recognized for our commitment to Italian language and culture, as well as academic excellence.

About the Position:

--Plans and implements developmentally appropriate Reggio-Emilia inspired curriculum
--Ensures a safe, healthy and nurturing environment, indoor and outdoor
--Assesses and documents children's development
--Prepares a weekly PowerPoint presentation for parents
--Participates in IB training workshops and implementation
--Maintains trusting relationships & positive communication with children, parents and staff
--Maintains overall positive and professional attitude

Qualifications:
--Native or native-like Italian language skills
--12 ECE credits
--1 year of teaching experience with young children
--Communication, problem solving, and priority setting skills
--Flexible and team player  

Please inquire about salary and benefits.
We are willing to consider work visa sponsorship.

To learn more about our school please visit our website and view the short informative video at www.girotondoschool.org

Send cover letter, resume and 2 letters of recommendation to Rosella Pusateri, Executive Director, 1055 Las Ovejas Rd., San Rafael, CA 94903 or andiamo@girotondoschool.org

Thumbnail Image

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by jesshall -- 3/6/2009 10:35:43 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Job Link] >> Post Availability >> Girotondo Italian Preschool and Kindergarten seeking Teachers - Marin County, CA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode