ItalTalk
NIAF
Send to a Friend Printer Friendly
  NIAF FORUMS
Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Calendars  Log Out

RIDER UNIVERSITY, NJ SEEKS ADJUNT ITALIAN PROFESSOR

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Job Link] >> Post Availability >> RIDER UNIVERSITY, NJ SEEKS ADJUNT ITALIAN PROFESSOR Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RIDER UNIVERSITY, NJ SEEKS ADJUNT ITALIAN PROFESSOR - 7/10/2008 4:10:27 PM   
Fabiano

Rider University, located in central New Jersey on campuses in Lawrenceville and Princeton, is seeking an Adjunct Professor of Italian to teach a Italian I on the main campus (T Th F 1:10-2:10)
and Italian III on the Princeton campus (MW 1-2:15) for Fall 2008.
Continuation courses will be available in the spring. Teaching experience at the college level required, Ph.D. or A.B.D. and experience with teaching with technology preferred. Candidates must have valid US work visas and be available during the day. Review of candidates will begin on July 28 and continue until the vacancies are filled. Interested candidates should send cover letter and vita to Sue Hewins in Human Resources, Rider University, 2083 Lawrenceville Rd., Lawrenceville, NJ 08648. email: shewins@rider.edu
Post #: 1
RE: RIDER UNIVERSITY, NJ SEEKS ADJUNT ITALIAN PROFESSOR - 10/21/2010 1:29:07 AM   
nccmcpo

wondering if they found a professor and if they did maybe he/she can do translation

(in reply to Fabiano)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Job Link] >> Post Availability >> RIDER UNIVERSITY, NJ SEEKS ADJUNT ITALIAN PROFESSOR Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode