ItalTalk
NIAF
Send to a Friend Printer Friendly
  NIAF FORUMS
Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Calendars  Log Out

HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM & AP CLASSES IN CALABRIA--HIGH SCHOOL INSTRUCTORS WANTED FOR SUMMER

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Italy Links] >> Study Abroad >> HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM & AP CLASSES IN CALABRIA--HIGH SCHOOL INSTRUCTORS WANTED FOR SUMMER Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM & AP CLASSES IN CALABRIA--HIGH SCHO... - 5/8/2008 10:16:08 AM   
Roberta

Special High School Program for Italian Instructors and Students
The De Rada Italian Institute is pleased to offer in collaboration with the URI Summer Program in Italy free room and board and local transportation to those high school instructors who are willing to accompany and chaperone a group of students from their and/or other high schools to participate in the Summer Program in Calabria. Instructors will also have free tuition, which gives them the opportunity to take one or more advanced Italian classes for credits. In addition, upon requests and availability, instructors may also teach Italian classes and get a salary. For further details please visit
www.derada.com and contact Dr. Michelangelo La Luna at info@derada.com or laluna@uri.edu.
Please Note: Students accompanied by high school instructor need to send their applications directly to the De Rada Italian Institute.

AP CLASSES OFFERED
Are you getting ready to teach the Italian AP course? Come to our program in Calabria and immerse yourself into the language and culture and learn excellent instructional strategies for your AP course so that your students can excel on the AP exam. The instructor for this course is Bruna Petrarca Boyle, author of four AP workbooks published by Edizioni Farinelli. New York.
(AP Level 1; AP Level 2; AP Level 3; ACE the AP Exam). AP classes are available to high school teachers and students for a minimum rate (TBA).
Prof. Michelangelo La Luna
University of Rhode Island
Director of the URI Summer Program in Italy
http://www.uri.edu/international/summer_in_italy
Office Hours: 159 Independence Hall,
60 Upper College Road, Kingston, RI 02881 M-W 11:00-noon and by app.
tel. 401-874-5968
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Italy Links] >> Study Abroad >> HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM & AP CLASSES IN CALABRIA--HIGH SCHOOL INSTRUCTORS WANTED FOR SUMMER Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode