ItalTalk
NIAF
Send to a Friend Printer Friendly
  NIAF FORUMS
Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Calendars  Log Out

Possible cancellation of AP exam for Italian

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Academia] >> Advanced Placement >> Possible cancellation of AP exam for Italian Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Possible cancellation of AP exam for Italian - 4/27/2008 1:58:19 PM   
idalanza

I am surprised that there are no postings on this site about the possible cancellation of the new AP Italian language and culture exam.  The Italian government and countless Italian high school and university instructors worked endless hours putting this exam together and now after only 3 years they want to cancel it for "lack of funds".  Is NIAF involved in trying to save the test?  What can we as individual teachers do to help save the test?  There needs to be an outcry from the entire Italian-American communtity about this. There have been many email circulating form the College Board Forum but that is the very organization that is threatening to cancel the test.  What can the members of NIAF do to preserve this exam which gives prestige and accountability to our HS Italian language classes?

Ida Lanza
Italian teacher
San Pedro HS
San Pedro, CA
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Academia] >> Advanced Placement >> Possible cancellation of AP exam for Italian Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode